The SA 1xxx series of adapters are designed to interface 11μApp and 1Vpp incremental signals to TTL digital readout systems. Featuring a male D15 input and a male D9 output connector, the SA quickly installs in-line between the measuring device and the display. With ten available interpolation factors, the SA can provide high resolution TTL to the display even when using a low resolution measuring device such as a tape scale.
- Ideally suited for adapting analog scales to TTL digital readouts
- 11μApp and 1Vpp versions available
- Ten interpolation factors to match desired scale resolution 0.5x, 1x, 2x, 2.5x, 5x, 10x, 20x, 25x, 50x, 100x
- TTL output channels will Tri-State upon signal failure
- Easy Plug-n-Play installation
- Low current draw.